Selasa, 13 Juli 2021

                                                    MY DIFFICULTIES IN MAKING POEMS

            Hyyy nice to meet you again. So long time for me as writer didn’t send essay and also you for accepting the writing as reader. Dear you, how are you today? I am pretty well. How about you? masyaaAllah you are amazing one! Ok now let me tell about difficulties in making poem. Especially with English.

Actually, I love so poem. I don’t know how to tell you about that one well. I love to do that since I was child and my mother supports me to show in front of public in situation who I am as one of event’s participant. It makes me learn about managing self-confident. Yaa that is my mother’s way to support everything I loved.

The first reason that I have because my mother ever told this one, “you can do everything you want, you can show who really you are. But, think first. Is that good for you or not? If good, just run well as your planning. If not, please leave them”. It has been supporting me till this time. I have built my habit who for saying not to be shy even though in front of the public and also just show what u want to do those have positive side for you.

This time let me tell you the difficulties I have who want to write many poem for completing my assignments.

Literary works in the form of poem deserve to be admired. Not only admiring it, as a form of appreciation we can also write poem. The hope if we write the poem, we will understand its contents better, right?

 Sound aspect

A poem will be meaningful if read. So, understanding the aspects of rhyme, rhythm, pause, tone, and intonation of reading is the first step to understanding the content of it. Some poems repeat certain sounds, play vowels and consonants, emphasize certain words, and so on.

Word aspect

Poem is a pattern of word play that has meaning in it. This definition also emphasizes that in poem, what is important is not only the sound, but the choice of words in it. Even the sequence of words is one of the main aspects in a poem. First understand the meaning of word for word, then continue with line by line, then you will understand verse by verse. Usually, although a word that stands alone may have a different meaning when strung together in poetry.

Intrinsic aspect

Not only about what is written in the poem, knowledge of the intrinsic aspects of poem is very helpful in understanding the content of the poem. The intrinsic aspects of poem include the objects presented, the setting and also the world of the author.

Implicit meaning

At this stage the meaning is carried out thoroughly so that a story, story, event, or other is strung together. So you can not only see what is written, but also guess the meaning of what is not written.

In essence, poem is a mysterious literary work. But from poem, we can learn a lot about life. Congratulations on appreciating poem even though limited only for completing our assignment.

 Additional Essay. Yeay! hope you keep enjoy till this step :) Hy, you have to know this one. Don't worry about being creative in writin...